About New Dutch Amsterdam
At the Prinsengracht, diagonally opposite the Anne Frank house you can relax at New Dutch Amsterdam from your visit to the cozy Jordaan.
In our contemporary restaurant with the same interior and intimate terrace you can enjoy a cup of coffee or glass of wine with something tasty all day or to have a nice drink during or after shopping.
We are open from 09:00 – 16:00 on Friday to Monday.
We have an extensive menu with dishes from all over the world with something for everyone.
We are open 4 days a week, we don’t take reservations and hope to see you soon at New Dutch Amsterdam.
ALL DAY MENU
- AÇAI FITBOWL (until 11:00)(V)€ 16Açai | Greek yogurt | Granola with coconut-walnut-cranberry | cinnamon | fresh fruit
- BREAKFAST NEW DUTCH (until 11:00)€ 16croissant | toast | jam from TLANT | cheese Old Amsterdam | farmers ham | scrambled egg | bacon | fresh fruit
- SUNNY SIDE UP*€ 13brioche | cheese Old Amsterdam | 2 fried eggs | bacon
- FLUFFY PANCAKES (V)€ 12American pancakes | maple syrup | red fruit | whipped cream
- PINK AVOCADO TOAST* (V)€ 14mashed avocado | hummus with beetroot | feta cheese | chives
- MANCHEGO*€ 14Manchego cheese | Parma ham | green pesto | balsamico dressing
- VITELLO TONATO*€ 15thin sliced veal | arugula | capers | red onion | tuna mayonnaise
- GRILLED CHICKEN *€ 14grilled chicken | curry mayonnaise | mashed avocado | red onion
- BENNY SALMON*€ 15brioche | salmon | two poached eggs | hollandaise sauce
- SMASH BURGER*€ 18Black Angus beef | cheddar | caramelized onion | pickles | homemade burgersauce
SOUP & SALAD
- SOTO-AYAM (soup)€ 10Spicy Indonesian chickensoup | egg | bean sprouts | baked onion | bok choy | red pepper
- CAESAR SALAD*€ 17Grilled chicken | little gem | garlic croutons | egg | Parmesan | pickled anchovies | Caesar dressing
- BURRATA SALAD* (V)€ 17Burrata | tomato | arugula | pine nuts | basil dressing
with the COFFEE
- SWEETSAsk for our daily selection of sweets!
* Served with pluck lettuce, cherry tomato and cucumber | (V) vegetarian |
Do you have an allergy or intolerance? Tell us, especially if you have a nut allergy.